Face masks are pure skin magic, offering a synergistic, active delivery system that helps provide maximum ingredient impact. If your complexion is looking dull, drab, and less than fab, and beauty sleep is something you can only dream of then you need to spice up your skincare regimen!
Say "hello" to a gorgeous glow with our product of the month - the Turmeric Glow Face Mask!
This marvelous mask will clean up your clogged pores and have dry flaky skin running for cover, giving you back your long-lost luminosity.
Kaolin, Bentonite Clays, Turmeric & Mustard Powder, and Milk Powder.
- Kaolin clay: Kaolin is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin. It gently exfoliates and cleanses resulting in younger looking skin.
- Bentonite Clay: Bentonite is a highly adsorbent clay that cleanses the skin. It's especially beneficial for those with oily skin
- Mustard Powder: Perfect for skin hydration and as an exfoliator.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a super-spice, boasting anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It's also an exfoliant that helps even out skin tone and texture to restore your radiance.
- Milk Powder: Provides intense moisture to extremely dry, rough skin
HOW TO USE:
- Mix 2 parts powder to 1 part any liquid suitable for hydrating the mask.
- A thinner mask can be made by adding more liquid, and a thicker mask can be created with less liquid.
- Have fun with it! Try hydrating your mask with yogurt, soy milk, goat milk, rice milk, any hydrosol or distillate water, most fruit or vegetable juices, vinegar, water with sea salt or any liquid that is beneficial to the skin. For color therapy, try using apple juice, white grape juice or banana.
what is turmeric benefits and uses : Turmeric is a plant, also classified under the rhizome section. It is part of the ginger family and is a perennial. The grass grows naturally in the tropical region of South Asia. A decent level of annual rainfall, with temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius, is necessary for the growth of turmeric.