Please review the NaturalAnnie Essentials Candle Bar Private Policy below. You will be emailed a copy to sign before your event.
1. Reservation/Payment/ Refund:
- A non-refundable reservation payment of 50% is required to secure the date and time for your private party. The non-refundable payment will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The remaining balance is due 10 days prior to the scheduled event.
- A copy of your ID will be required on the day of your event for verification purposes. Please ensure your ID matches the name on the card used to make payments.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be processed within 2 business days from the cancellation date. Refunds will be issued using the same method of payment used for the original transaction.
2. Cancellation /Reschedule /Weather/Late Policy:
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may lead to the cancellation of private party events at our candle bar. All cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com . To ensure a transparent and fair cancellation process, please review the following terms:
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before the scheduled event date are eligible for a refund of any payments made, excluding the non-refundable reservation payment.
- Cancellations made within 5 days of the scheduled event date are not eligible for a refund, and the full agreed-upon amount is due.
- You may reschedule an event up to 2 times. Client may request to postpone the event to an alternative date, subject to availability.
- Postponements must be communicated in writing at least 5 days before the original event date.
- If you are a no show for your event, then your money is forfeited since we held that time slot and made preparations for your arrival.
- Client is not relieved of any payment obligations for cancelled Services, rescheduled Services, failing to show up for your booked event.
- In the case of unforeseen circumstances, such as natural disasters (snow storms, heat waves, storm, etc.), pandemics, or other events beyond the control of the client or the candle bar, a mutual agreement will be reached regarding potential rescheduling or refunds.
3. Guest Count:
- The final guest count must be provided at least 2 business days prior to the event.
- Additional guests beyond the confirmed count may be accommodated based on availability and will incur an additional fee.
- In the event of a reduction in the guest count after this deadline, the full agreed-upon amount remains due
4. Duration of Event / Additional Time Request:
- Your private candle making experience includes 1.5hrs hours of exclusive use of the candle bar space.
- Guests are expected to arrive & leave on time. Setup and breakdown time is included in your hours booked. Any additional time required will have an additional charge of $175 per hour.
- Additional time is permitted at an additional fee
- We strongly encourage you to book at minimum an additional hour if you have 20+ guests in your party
5. Materials and Supplies:
- All necessary candle-making materials and supplies are included in the private party package.
6. Catering and Beverages:
- Outside food and beverages are permitted, and arrangements can be made for catering services.
- Alcoholic beverages may be allowed based on local regulations; any necessary permits are the responsibility of the client.
7. Set-Up and Clean-Up:
- The candle bar will be set up and prepared for the private party by our staff.
- The client is responsible for any additional decorations needed, and all additional decorations brought in by guests must be removed at the end of the event.
- The client and guests are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and responsible manner.
- Any damage to the candle bar premises or equipment caused by the client or guests will be the financial responsibility of the client.
- The candle bar is not liable for any injury, loss, or damage that occurs during the private party.
10. Photography and Promotion:
- The candle bar reserves the right to photograph the private party for promotional purposes, unless otherwise agreed upon with the client.
- By signing this agreement (a copy will be emailed to you upon confirmation), the client acknowledges and agrees to the terms and conditions outlined in this Private Party Agreement.