REAL QUICK: This candle smells like sweet ripe jackfruit.
TELL ME MORE: St. James parish is the host of capital city Montego Bay, one of Jamaica’s most populous cities. Montego Bay is a popular port city, serving as a stop or destination for tourist cruises from all over the globe. Home to limestone mountains and many quintessential Jamaica views, St. James is a beautiful site one must see to believe.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: jackfruit, apple, pineapple, Middle: pear blossom, violet, jasmine, Base: bamboo
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.