REAL QUICK: This candle smells like pineapple, coconut and rum
TELL ME MORE: St. Ann is the largest parish in Jamaica geographically. Awash in Jamaica’s musical history, this is the parish that is home to some of the most famed reggae musicians, including Bob Marley. It is also home to Ocho Rios, or Ochi, a sleepy fishing town turned international port location that hosts visitors and water sports enthusiasts alike.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: ripe pineapple, Middle: coconut milk, Base: rum
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.