A blissful blend of berries cuts through the heady herbal tea notes for a fragrance that's fruity and sweet with a hint of the exotic. Ylang ylang, ginger, nutmeg, litsea cubeba, mandarin, and cedar essential oils combine to create a fresh and uplifting aroma. Some of those names may sound kinda kooky, but together they will calm your frayed nerves and transport you to your happy place!
Lemon, White Tea, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla
REAL QUICK: This candle smells like Lemon, White Tea, Rose, Ylang Ylang & Vanilla
TELL ME MORE: You don’t need to travel far to bring a little exoticism into your life. Our Ylang Ylang & Rose soy candle is the perfect blend of herbal tea notes and soft fruitiness to help you bliss out at the end of a long day. Fruity and sweet but never sickly, the Ylang Ylang & Rose candle will wrap your space in uplifting freshness.
- BURN TIME:4 oz- 30-35 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: Bergamot, ylang ylang, Middle: Freesia, Green Leaves, roses, white tea, Base: Powder, Amber
- Our candles are hand-poured into beautiful reusable glass containers with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% phthalate-free, vegan, and eco-friendly.
- The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.