REAL QUICK: This candle smells like an elegant blend of jasmine, amber and black currant.
TELL ME MORE: Suburban St. Thomas is a historic location within Jamaica, noted as the location for many rebellions and battles. The rebellious spirit lives on in the culture of St. Thomas, and the area is also known for having one of the oldest botanical gardens in the hemisphere. The botanic garden is a host to aromatic therapeutic plants as well as luscious, sweet-smelling flora.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: citrus, Middle: jasmine, peach, black currant, Base: black tea, anise, tonka bean
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.