REAL QUICK: This candle smells like fresh garden mint
TELL ME MORE: St. Catherine is a symbol of coming together, as it was a parish that was formed of four smaller parishes in the area. It was also a center of settlement in Jamaica, attracting diverse migrants from all over. This is a place where the many become one, and different elements combine to make something magical.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: spearmint, eucalyptus, Middle: mint
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.