REAL QUICK: This candle smells like fresh blue mountain coffee with cream
TELL ME MORE: St. Andrew is one of the oldest parishes in Jamaica, dating back to 1867. Its capital is Half-Way tree, named as such because it is an area midway between Uptown and Downtown and was originally the home to a great, old cotton tree. Breathe in the fresh, relaxing air of St. Andrew’s historic tree. St. Andrew is also popularly known for the island's famous Blue Mountain Coffee.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: coffee, Middle: sugar,
Base: coffee and cream
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.