REAL QUICK: This candle smells like mandarin, guava, scotch bonnet pepper & coconut
TELL ME MORE: Kingston, the capital of Jamaica that brings all the Jamaican flair. It’s also the home of Parade, a popular and bustling park in the center of Kingston that hosts events and visitors from all over the world. Lose yourself in this hustling, bustling, vivacious picture of Jamaican culture.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: scotch bonnet pepper , Middle: guava
Base: mandarin & coconut
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.