REAL QUICK: This candle smells like Sorrel (dried hibiscus), ginger, cloves, and orange peel
TELL ME MORE: Enjoy a little piece of the island life with the Jamaican Sorrel soy candle! Sorrel is the Jamaican word for hibiscus. It’s a traditional drink made from the petals of the sorrel (hibiscus) plant and has a somewhat sour, rich raspberry flavor. Jamaicans enjoy this drink year-round, but especially during the Christmas holiday with loved ones.
- BURN TIME: 9 oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: hibiscus Middle:ginger, cloves
Base: all spice, vanilla
- Our candles are hand-poured into beautiful reusable glass containers with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% phthalate-free, vegan, and eco-friendly.
- The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.