REAL QUICK: This candle smells like rum, melted toffee, and vanilla.
TELL ME MORE: In juxtaposition to the mountains in much of Jamaica, the Trelawny parish is much flatter, making it the perfect environment for the growing of sugar and rum. There’s something unique in the air and soil of Trelawny, as this parish is the birthplace of several Olympic athletes as well as famous basketball players and DJ’s.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: hot buttered rum, tangerine zest, Middle: bourbon vanilla, Base: carmelized brown sugar, vanilla resin, toffee
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.