REAL QUICK: This candle smells like sweet grass and fresh lime
TELL ME MORE: Manchester is a mountainous parish within Jamaica, formed in 1814. Aside from the numerous mountain ranges in the parish, Manchester is known to have numerous caves, sinkholes, cockpits, and even underground passages. The region is noted for its coffee production due to its terrain.
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES: Top: lime & cotton, Middle: green leaves & grass,
- Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.