What this candle smells like: Its a mystery to us as it will be to you, all we know is that they smell amazing and deserves a spot in your home.
How these came about: My mom (our production lead) made a batch of candles and forgot what blend of fragrances she used after throwing out the fragrance container. But because these were perfectly made candles, that burns well and smells AMAZING might I add, we had to give them their own collection.
TELL ME MORE: 2024 started out a mess, still a mess.
January 2024 has been nothing short of messy, so we might as well embrace it with humor and a touch of aroma!
This candle isn't just wax and wick; it's a fragrant embodiment of all the internet drama, unexpected celebrity plot twists, and chaotic vibes 2024 has thrown our way. Light it up, laugh at the chaos, and let the scent of resilience fill the air.
Notable January mess:
- Katt Williams vs. the entire comedy industry: Katt kicked off 2024 with his viral interview on club shay shay and it has gathered moss going downhill since.
- Jada Kingdon vs. Stefflon Don joined the mess over Burna Boy
- The dutty money riddim had Rvssian authorizing songs left right & center
- Valiant vs. Teejay drifted into some beef, over what? we still don't know
- Nicki Minaj vs. Megan The Stallion also entered the chat without notice
So you see, this not just a candle; it's a comical commentary on surviving the rollercoaster that is 2024!
BURN TIME: 9oz- 45-50 hours
- WAX TYPE: Soy
- CONTAINER: Our candles are hand-poured into a beautiful reusable amber glass container with a gold lid
- WICK TYPE: ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc
- FRAGRANCE: Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% vegan, 100% eco-friendly, and 100% recyclable. The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- Candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.