Devotees of my brand will know I am crazy in love with essential oils! They're nature's medicine cabinet, blessing us with their healing and rejuvenating powers. They can relax or revive the spirit, pep up and perfect the skin, and give your bodily health a big ol' boost. Incredible!
What are Essential Oils?
Natural essential oils can do wonders for your wellbeing, both inside and out. They can do it all, from soothing skin conditions and banishing mental stress to relieving pain and fighting common ailments. The oils are taken directly from the plant or tree and as such, are highly concentrated and strongly-scented. Different oils have different benefits, so you gotta brush up on the "essential" facts before you start splurging your cash.
What is Aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy - the practice of harnessing and utilizing essential oils - has been used across the globe for centuries. Admittedly, it took the majority of folks a little time to catch on *facepalm*. Aromatherapy only came to mainstream prominence in the 1980s when people began mixing essential oils into natural beauty products and candles. Nowadays, it's an alternative therapy that beauticians, massage therapists, and even some medical practitioners embrace.
Want the lowdown on some of the therapeutic oils I use in my natural body care products and soy wax candles? Check out this list of essential oils and their benefits, then go grab your favorite!
- Eucalyptus: Eases respiratory conditions and reinvigorates a world-weary spirit
- Frankincense: An immunity-supporting, brain-power-boosting, anti-aging wonder
- Ginger: Spices up your life, improving digestion and relieving nausea
- Grapefruit: A metabolism marvel that also blasts cellulite and zings you wide awake
- Lavender: Rescues acne-prone and mature skin, and promotes restful sleep
- Lemon: Cleanses body and soul to make you feel perky and refreshed
- Rose: Like a love note to your skin and senses, it leaves you feeling oh-so-radiant
Got a favorite blend or NaturalAnnie Essentials product? share it with me, green beauty peeps!