Our engaging, hands-on candle making and wine-sipping events are held in our cozy, intimate studio under the stars. The Sip & Pour is a great way to try out candle making and spend time with your friends in a unique and fun way—plus wine of course!
DURATION: 1.5 hours
LOCATION: NaturalAnnie Essentials Studio: 1313 Connecticut Ave, 2-13, Bridgeport CT 06607
Please complete the event waiver prior to arrival HERE
You must be 10+ to attend. Guests under the age of 21 needs to be accompanied by an adult. If you are more than 15 mins late you will need to reschedule.
Sip & Pour with us!
One of our expert candle makers will take you through the entire candle making process step by step. We'll share tips and tricks with you on making the perfect candle. After you've poured your candles you may relax in our cozy studio, do some shopping, sip some wine and enjoy the music as your candle cools.
BOOKING & REFUNDS
- One-week advance booking requirement
- All "experiences" are non-refundable and excluded from coupons
- Candle making experiences are non-refundable, you may exchange this event for credit towards candle products on naturlannieessentials.com
All experience attendees will receive a 20% discount to use in our studio.
Must have a group of 10+ to book a private party.
Celebrating a big day? birthday, bridal shower, graduation, you name it, we got you! Let us help you make your next event memorable.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- To be considered a private event you must have a group of 10+ guests
- The event cost is $55 per person and includes an engaging, hands-on candle making and wine-sipping experience, your candle making supplies, 1 finished candle and 1 wax melt, light refreshments and 20% off our in store products for the day
- This is a BYOB (bring your own beverage) and BYOF (bring your own food) event
-We are following strict social distancing guidelines in our studio and will only allow 10 individuals per experience.
-We sterilize our tools before and after the workshop and will provide hand washing facilities and hand sanitizer.
-You'll be required to wear a face mask at all times. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch prior to your experience.
-Please only attend an experience if you are not a risk to others – or at risk yourself
-Please do not visit if you have symptoms – stay at home.