REAL QUICK: This candle smells like Sweet Potato Pie
TELL ME MORE: What’s more classic than a sweet potato pie? Probably nothing, which is why we made a candle out of it. This rich, sweet scented Sweet Potato Pie soy candle may not be the same recipe as your mom’s, but it does have all the same features: candied yams, marshmallows, and brown sugar.
- BURN TIME: 9 oz- 45-50 hours
- FRAGRANCE NOTES:
- Our candles are hand-poured into beautiful reusable glass containers with a gold lid.
- Our wax of choice is soy wax and we pair this with ECO wicks which are free from lead and zinc.
- Our candles are scented with oil blends that are 100% phthalate-free, vegan, and eco-friendly.
- The oils are never diluted, so each has a strong concentrated aroma that doesn't disappear when burned.
- We recommend burning for 3-4 hours at a time. Allow the melted wax to reach the edges of the jar to prevent wax from building along the sides of the jar and tunneling.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or within reach of wind, pets, or small children.
- The candle jar will be hot after burning, so allow the wax to cool completely before handling.
- Trim your wick to 1/4“ after each burning for best results.